Monday 30 July 2012

My Love Is A Black Heart

Welcome to the 5th episode review of Awkward Season 2. Let's get started, Starting off the episode it's Valentines Day and you know what that means: Couples who are all lovey dovey and singles who are hating on them. I'm not sure if getting hit with something just becuase your dating someone is very realstic but i'l play along. Jake's entraces when Matty and Jenna are deffinatley something and so is Matty going on a Valentines Day date with a freshmen. Jake and Jenna go on a romantic Valentines date too, And end up sitting next to Matty and his date. After a long uun-romantic night Jake walks Jenna to her door and tells her he loves her? Now let's start with the questions, First of all: Does Matty really like this girl or is it just another one of his ways to make Jenna jelly? Second, What's up with Jake saying he loves Jenna? I mean I know it's Valentines Day but they have only dating for two months since when they became oficcal was on New Years and this episode was Valentines Day. Let's talk about Tamara, Ricky with Sadie? I feel bad for Tamara but at the same time I really like the story line of Ricky and Sadie dating. Last but not least Jenna's parents seperating? I really don't know where the writers are going with this but i'm intrested to find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment