Sunday 22 July 2012

Are You There God? It's Me, Jenna.

Hey there Awkward watchers and welcome to this weeks review of Awkward episode 4. In this weeks episode Jenna takes a trip to Church camp with Lisa, Sadie and a few other people from the high school. Now before we get into that I have one question. WHERE IS MING?!?! Now for the church camp I feel bad for Jenna having to be stuck with Sadie all weekend but by the end of it it's looks like she's had a pretty good time aside from her screaming "Satain". I couldn't stop laughing at the amount of hugging action Jenna was getting. Now what'as up with this whole Matty thing? If Matty was trying to come inbetween Jake and Jenna then why is he checking out some girl? I can't believe how eaisly Jenna forgave her mom. And last but not least let's talk about the commenter. It remains a myysterey to me who it could be and my Matty suspetion has faded away.

No comments:

Post a Comment